In our twenty-plus years MGT has contributed to the success of many projects and acquired many specialties. Here are a few samples and examples of our work.
Some of our sites
And of course, we design and maintain our own web site, which you are visiting right now.
- Assembler: Proc NotInRange, a Microsoft Macro-Assembler subprogram which implements a function for validating byte data.
- COBOL: program BMCALL, a subroutine which is a functional replacement for a subroutine by the same name in IBM's Database Bill of Materials Program (abbr. DBOMP). It was developed as part of a conversion from DBOMP to Unisys DMS-1100 and uses that vendor's ASCII COBOL.
- Perl: excerpts from two versions of a custom photo-gallery display program.
- VBA: GetVersion, a function from a Microsoft Access application that compares versions of different .mdb's as part of an automatic updater.
- VBA: InsertHourBox, a subprogram to insert data fields into a Microsoft Word document.
We regret that confidentiality and security considerations prevent showing all programs in their entirety.